Be Respectful and Safe.
If you break the rules you will be banned from the server. If you feel that you have been banned by mistake please email: email@example.com and let us know.
If you see anyone being disrespectful take note of their user name and let us know. You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or let us know on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CulturalServicesCairns/.
We have a chat language filter. It will kick you from the server if you use bad words and will not display your message. Do not attempt to bypass this filter. We monitor all conversations. This is for the safety of our players.
Do not build anything that could be considered obscene. This includes swastikas, genitalia, or any crude or vulgar shapes or signs.
Don’t try to make ‘boyfriends’ and ‘girlfriends’ through our server. You have no idea how old the player on the other end is.
Because of the age of our players, we must restrict the kinds of personal information that can be shared. Because of the potential for a stranger to identify you or someone else, you may not share any of the following information, nor may you ask others for this information:
- Telephone numbers (including Google Voice, texting apps, etc.)
- Personal addresses (sharing a state/country or nearby large city is OK)
- Your age
- Skype or Facebook accounts or any other account or server information for any type of voice or chat service (teamspeak, mumble, etc.)
- Real names or account names on social networking sites
- Any account name for any other online service (Xbox live, Steam, etc.)
- The name of the school you attend
- Do not modify any structure that is not yours.
- Do not build within 5 blocks of somebody else’s things
- Do not attempt to “break in” to somebody’s building. If they locked it, they don’t want you in there.
- Do not take or harvest any crops that do not belong to you.
- Do not mention the names, web addresses, or IP addresses of any other Minecraft servers. We are not responsible for the content on any other servers. We do not want young kids being directed to other servers that are not age-appropriate. Do not use chat, forums, in-game private messages, forum private messages, or any other means to advertise. This includes your own private servers that you set up for friends.