TEST SERVER – PIXELMON – POKEMON MINECRAFT
Due to popular demand we have now set up a dedicated Pixelmon Server. Yes I know, 1.12.2 is soooo long ago, but it’s a unique gameplay and worth a look.
There is a little bit of set up to do:
1. Shut down Minecraft. You may need to remove any previous versions of Forge to get this version to load the installation.
2. Run the Forge 1.12.2-188.8.131.5254.jar file to set up the installation for your client
Head to: https://files.minecraftforge.net/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.12.2.html and click +Show all Versions, then choose the correct installer, second from the top. Download and run and it will create a new installation for you.
3. Add the Pixelmon-1.12.2-8.3.0-universal.jar to your mods folder
Head to: https://www.pixelmonmod.com/downloads.php and download Pixelmon Mod 8.3.0, thats the one at the top of the list, drop it into your mods folder. If you dont have a mods folder you can just make one. Create a new folder in your .minecraft directory and call it mods.
4. Start Minecraft and make sure that the Forge installation is selected
It is usually already set after you have run the Forge installer. I did have a conflict on one laptop with the previous Forge installation for RL Craft, so I had to delete that installation and then it was fine after a restart.
5. Connect to the multiplayer server at: cmpixelmon.connectminecraft.com
For more info on this mod head to the developers website: https://pixelmonmod.com
For instruction on how to play: https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/Pixelmon_tutorial
JAVA players only:
Play > Multiplayer > Add Server
Server Name: CM Pixelmon
Server Address: cmpixelmon.connectminecraft.com